3 hour course
- This course retails at £30 per candidate or can be provided as a bolt-on to other qualifications.
- There are no additional hidden charges.
- Discounts are available for repeat customers, charities and large group bookings.
- Talk to us about booking your course today! email@example.com
- No previous knowledge is required.
- Must be over the age of 16
Book today: Courses@phcaw.org.uk
WHO IS THIS TRAINING AIMED TOWARDS?
The QA Level 2 Award in citizenAID (RQF) has been specifically developed to help members of the public learn life-saving skills for use in these extreme situations. Based on the citizenAID phone App and pocket guide, this regulated qualification is designed to teach people how to react safely, prioritise the injured and give first aid to victims in the event of a deliberate multiple casualty incident.
During this 3 hour course, candidates will have the opportunity to practice techniques for dealing with catastrophic bleeding and will be equipped with
the skills and knowledge needed to save lives in the aftermath of a terrorist attack.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Determining the appropriate actions to
take in the following events, using the
citizenAID App or pocket guide:
• Knife attacker or active shooter
• Exploded bomb
• Unattended and suspicious item
• Acid and vehicle attacks
- Reporting the incident to the emergency
- Prioritising multiple casualties
- Providing sufficient information when the
emergency services arrive
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
who is breathing:
• Opening the airway
• Checking breathing
• Recovery Position
- Controlling severe external bleeding:
• Applying manufactured and improvised
• Using improvised and manufactured
dressings to pack wounds
HOW DO I BOOK?
Book this course today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Great course from the guys at Prehospital Care and Aid Worldwide. Very informative!