Course duration is dependent on Qualification selections.
Care Worker Essentials
WHO IS THIS TRAINING AIMED TOWARDS?
This care worker essentials bundle is designed to help new care workers understand their responsibilities, gain relevant skills and understand how to protect the people they care for.
The bundle covers First Aid, Infection prevention control, health and safety, moving and handling and safeguarding.
Depending on your needs you can also include optional upgrades or swap qualifications to meet your company or care needs.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Emergency First Aid at Work.
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Health & Safety in Health & Social Care
- Qualsafe Level 2 Award In Moving People Safely
- Qualsafe Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children, Young People and Adults at Risk
Optional Upgrade available:
- Qualsafe Level 2 Award in Principles of Safe Handling and Administration of Medication
- Full 3-day First Aid at Work.
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Combined Adult and Child Emergency First Aid.
- Basic Life Support and management of Anaphylaxis
HOW DO I BOOK?
Book this course today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org