1 day course at a venue to suit you and your team.
Combined Emergency First Aid for Adults and Children
Combined Emergency First Aid for adults and children
- This course retails at £99 per candidate.
- There are no additional hidden charges.
- Discounts are available for repeat customers, charities and large group bookings.
- Talk to us about booking your course today! email@example.com
- No previous knowledge is required.
- Must be over the age of 16
Book today: Courses@phcaw.org.uk
WHO IS THIS TRAINING AIMED TOWARDS?
This specially designed course provides the skills and knowledge needed to provide both emergency adult and paediatric first aid. The number of training days required to achieve both qualifications has been minimised and streamlined to avoid the duplication of topics associated with attending both the Emergency First Aid at Work and Emergency Paediatric First Aid courses separately.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- The roles and responsibilities of an emergency first aider
- Assessing an incident
- CPR and AED use
- Wounds and bleeding
- Unconscious casualty
and much more!
HOW DO I BOOK?
Book this course today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Great tutors & value for money.
Interesting and very practical great course for the money. Tutors were engaging and informative. Learnt a lot. (EFAW February 2023)