2 day course at a venue to suit you and your team.
Emergency First Responders
Emergency First Responder
- This course retails at £200 per candidate.
- There are no additional hidden charges.
- Discounts are available for repeat customers, charities and large group bookings.
- Talk to us about booking your course today! firstname.lastname@example.org
- No previous knowledge is required.
- Must be over the age of 17
Book today: Courses@phcaw.org.uk
WHO IS THIS TRAINING AIMED TOWARDS?
The QA Level 3 Award for Emergency First Responders (RQF) is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification that has been specifically designed for those who are likely to be responding to an emergency incident, including: community first responders, emergency services personnel, event medical responders, cabin crew and first aiders.
Successful candidates will gain the necessary knowledge and skills required to deal with a range of prehospital care emergencies, such as: managing a patient’s airways, dealing with catastrophic bleeding and managing major illnesses.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Roles and responsibilities of a first responder
- Scene management
- Patient assessment
- Airway management
- Emergency oxygen
- Adult, child and infant CPR & AED use
- Catastrophic bleeding
- External and internal bleeding
- Major illness
HOW DO I BOOK?
Book this course today by emailing email@example.com