1 day course at a venue to suit you and your team.
Emergency First Aid
Emergency First Aid at work
- This course retails at £99 per candidate.
- There are no additional hidden charges.
- Discounts are available for repeat customers, charities and large group bookings.
- Talk to us about booking your course today! firstname.lastname@example.org
- No previous knowledge is required.
- Must be over age 16
Book today: Courses@phcaw.org.uk
WHO IS THIS TRAINING AIMED TOWARDS?
This course is designed for people who want to receive training in emergency first aid. It is especially suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk working environments, such as small offices. The course covers first aid protocols for adult casualties only. We also provide paediatric first aid courses.
WHAT IS COVERED?
Adult resuscitation (CPR)*
Burns and scalds
Communication and casualty care
Defibrillator prompts and how to respond (theory based)
Defibrillator pad placement (theory based)
Minor and severe bleeding
Role of the first aider (including knowledge of health and safety regulations)
HOW DO I BOOK?
Book this course today by emailing email@example.com
“A lot to take in, but very informative and very interesting!”
(Emergency First Aid at Work April 2023)