1 day course at a venue to suit you and your team.
Immediate Life Support
Immediate Life Support
- This course retails at £99 per candidate.
- There are no additional hidden charges.
- Discounts are available for repeat customers, charities and large group bookings.
- Talk to us about booking your course today! email@example.com
- Learners must be at least 18 years of age at the start of the training.
- Learners must have successfully completed the QA Level 4 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (QCF or RQF) or similar qualification, e.g. Associate Ambulance Practitioner, IHCD Ambulance Aid or be a registered healthcare professional working in an emergency care or primary care environment.
- Equivalent qualifications must be mapped to the Learning Outcomes and Assessment Criteria of the QA Level 4 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (QCF or RQF), and be submitted to QA for consideration, showing how comparable they are in relation to meeting the same skills and knowledge as well as the assessment requirements.
Book today: Courses@phcaw.org.uk
WHO IS THIS TRAINING AIMED TOWARDS?
The QA Level 4 Award in Immediate Life Support (RQF) is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification that has been specifically designed for those who have a responsibility at work, or in community or voluntary activities to provide emergency care to patients, such as event medical providers, emergency ambulance personnel, registered healthcare professionals and those working in specialist roles within the emergency services and military. Successful candidates will develop their knowledge and skills in providing immediate life support to patients in cardiorespiratory arrest or experiencing life-threatening illness and injury.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Scene management
- Methods and procedures needed to assess and
manage an incident
- Managing a patient with life-threatening or
non-life threatening illness and injury
- Post incident procedures
- Airway management
- Immediate life support procedures, including:
o Return of Spontaneous Circulation (RoSC)
o Patient handovers
- Modifications required during cardiac arrest for:
o Third trimester pregnancy
o Neck stoma
- Immediate life support treatment algorithm
- End of life care
- Using the National Early Warning Score (NEWS)
HOW DO I BOOK?
Book this course today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org