1/2 Day Course. Can be combined with other courses to make a full day of training.
Qualsafe Level 2 Award in Infection Prevention and Control
Infection Prevention and Control
- This course retails at £50 per candidate.
- There are no additional hidden charges.
- Discounts are available for repeat customers, charities and large group bookings.
- Talk to us about booking your course today! email@example.com
Learners must be at least 16 years old on the first day of the training. There are no other formal entry requirements but to benefit from the learning we advise that Learners have a minimum of Level 1 in literacy
Book today: Courses@phcaw.org.uk
WHO IS THIS TRAINING AIMED TOWARDS?
The QA Level 2 Award in Infection Prevention and Control (RQF) is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification that has been specifically designed for those with a responsibility to help stop the spread of infection within their job role, particularly useful for health care assistants, health care workers or social care workers.
Upon successful completion, candidates will be equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge needed to implement infection prevention and control into their workplace.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Importance of infection prevention and
- Roles and responsibilities
- Minimising the risk of infection:
- The importance of risk assessments
- Potential risks of infection within the workplace
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Personal hygiene
- Hand washing procedures
HOW DO I BOOK?
Book this course today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org