6 Hour Bolt on
Lowland Rescue Casualty Care
Lowland Rescue Casualty Carer (Frec3 bolt on)
- This course retails at £50 per candidate.
- There are no additional hidden charges.
- Discounts are available for repeat customers, charities and large group bookings.
- Talk to us about booking your course today! email@example.com
Participants must be undertaking a First Response Emergency Care (FREC 3 or 4).
Participants must be members of a recognised UK Search and Rescue / Lowland search and rescue organisation.
This course is not suitable for member of the public. If you have specific training needs requiring additional training please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book today: Courses@phcaw.org.uk
WHO IS THIS TRAINING AIMED TOWARDS?
This bolt on course is designed for members of established UK Search and Rescue groups who are undertaking a First Response Emergency Care Qualification (FREC3/4) qualifications.
Originally designed for UK Lowland Search and Rescue groups, it is designed to bridge the gap between FREC3 and the Lowland Casualty Care Qualification.
It has been designed and created by Joss Minterne, an experienced paramedic educator and a UK Lowland Search and Rescue Team Medical Lead.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Relevant laws and procedures for administering controlled medicines
- Administration of analgesia and glucose gel using correct procedure.
- Blood glucose measurement including IPC and waste disposal.
- Correcting abnormal blood glucose
- Blood pressure (Measuring and understanding)
- Traction splinting both manual and using a traction device.
- Kendrick Traction Device indication and application.
HOW DO I BOOK?
This course is available for any UK regonised search and rescue organisation. Book this course today by emailing email@example.com