1 day course at a venue to suit you and your team.
Principles of Safe Handling and Administration of Medication
Principles of safe handling and administration of Medication
- This course retails at £80 per candidate.
- There are no additional hidden charges.
- Discounts are available for repeat customers, charities and large group bookings.
- Talk to us about booking your course today! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for care and support workers.
- Must be over the age of 18
Book today: Courses@phcaw.org.uk
WHO IS THIS TRAINING AIMED TOWARDS?
This regulated and nationally recognised qualification has been specifically designed for those who want to work in, or are looking to refresh their knowledge of the safe handling and administration of medication within a health and social care setting, such as support workers or care workers.
The QA Level 2 Award in Principles of Safe Handling and Administration of Medication (RQF) also provides successful candidates with an understanding of current legislation and guidance, different types of medication, the storage and disposal of medication, and much more.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Understanding the benefits and risks of
taking and/or not taking medication
- Legislation and guidance for the
safe handling and administration of
- Requirements for patient confidentiality
- Common types of medication
- Different legal classifications of
- Different routes for the administration
- Roles and responsibilities in the use of
- Preparation, storage and safe disposal
- The requirements for recording the use
HOW DO I BOOK?
Book this course today by emailing email@example.com