1/2 day course
Safeguarding and Protecting Children, Young People and Adults at Risk
Safeguarding and protecting children, young people and adults at risk
- This course retails at £60 per candidate.
- There are no additional hidden charges.
- Discounts are available for repeat customers, charities and large group bookings.
- Talk to us about booking your course today! email@example.com
- No previous knowledge is required.
- Must be over the age of 18
Book today: Courses@phcaw.org.uk
WHO IS THIS TRAINING AIMED TOWARDS?
The QA Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children, Young People and Adults at Risk (RQF) is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification that has been designed to provide learners with the valuable skills and knowledge required to competently carry out their roles and responsibilities relating to safeguarding. Ideal for those who have a responsibility for safeguarding and protecting in environments such as the NHS, education, healthcare, social services and those who work in voluntary/unpaid positions.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Understanding safeguarding and protection
- Current guidelines and legislation
- Safe ways of working
- Different types of abuse, including:
- Signs, symptoms and indicators
- Why abuse is not always recognised
- Factors to be considered when abuse is
- Procedures for reporting, recording and
• Suspected abuse
• Disclosure of abuse
• Alleged abuse
- The Government’s person-centred approach to safeguarding and protection, including:
• Duty of care
• Best practice
- Support mechanisms available for staff and others following abuse
HOW DO I BOOK?
Book this course today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org